Friday, May 23, 2014

Carnival Paradise

My wife and I had the opportunity to get away without the kids on a 4-day cruise on the Carnival Paradise in late February.

I had not sailed Carnival before, and wasn't sure what to expect. Carnival is home of the "fun ships," but it's very budget friendly. I wasn't sure what the quality would be like.

My wife and I were both pleasantly surprised.

The Paradise is one of Carnival's older ships, so some of the decor, especially in the staterooms looks dated, but other than that, there's a lot of fun to be had.

(Kids would have a lot of fun on the ship with the kids club activities, but we were fortunate to go while most kids were in school and there were mostly adults on board).

We were most pleased by the quality of the food. The evening dining options were excellent every night, and the lunch grill and Lido restaurant were very good.

Check out this video for more about the Carnival Paradise.

No comments: